Approval of Building Plans is given under Municipal Building Bye-Laws, 1982 amended from time to time and the policy parameters published in 2006 and 2007.
- Security @ 200/-
- Malba fees – On covered Area as below.
- Up to 100 sq. yds. @ 1200/-
- 101 sq. yds. to 200 sq. yds.@ 1800/-
- 201 sq. yds. to 300 sq. yds. @ 4800/-
- 301 sq. yds. to above @ 6000/-
- Building Application fees :- On covered Area
- For residential building – @5/- per sq. yds.
- Public & Semi Public Building @ 5/- per sq. yds.
- Commercial / Shopping Mall / Multiplex / Cinema @ 10/- per sq. yds.
- Other Buildings @ 3/- per sq. yds.
- Boundary wall fees detail are given below.
- For Residential Building @ 5/- per RFT.
- Others Building @ 10/- per RFT.
- Development Charge on plot Area.
- 120/- per sq. yds. on approved colony.
- 150/- per sq. yds. regularized on dated :- 04.10.2013
- Commercial Charge on commercial building plan
- Up to 30mtr.wide road – @ 3000/- per sq. mtr.
- Above 30 mtr. wide road -@3500/- per sq. mtr.
- Labour cess Charge on covered area.
- For Residential 1000/- per sq. ft x 1%(area more than 1000 sq. feet)
- For commercial 1200/- per sq. ft x 1%
- For Industrial 600/ 1000/- per sq. ft x 1%
How to Apply
- The applicant shall first obtain BR-I, BR-II & BR-III forms from either respective municipal office or web-portal of director, Urban Local Bodies Department, Haryana.
- The applicant shall then visit website/ web-portal of Director, Urban Local Bodies Department, Haryana at www.ulbharyana.gov.in .
- At above web-portal in online services column, the applicant shall make option for “Building Plan Approval”
- Under “Building Plan Approval” head list of several charges/ fees & type of documents required to be submitted with application will appear along with option of “Click here to apply” at bottom of web-page.
- On selecting “Click here to apply” a building plan form page will appear with blank fields to be filled with following details:
- Type of application: Fresh or revision of building plan
- Type and Name of municipality.
- Applicant name, father/ husband name, residence address and mobile no.
- Details of building
- Details of development charges
- Property tax payment detail
- Documents to be enclosed
- NOC from fire Deptt.
- Property tax receipt
- Ownership proof:
- Copy of jamabandi/ mutation (intakaal)
- Copy of Aks Sajra/ demarcation plan
- Copy of sale deed/ lease docuemts
- Any other documents to verify the ownership.
- Form BR-II
- Form BR-IV
- Copy of G-8 of Development charges
- After making the online application, the applicant is required to visit the respective municipal office for physical verification of documents & building plans with 20 days of making online submission.
Note: In case the applicant does not visit the respective municipality for physical verification of documents within 20 days of online application, the said online application will get automatically deleted.