Approval of Business Licenses
Business License for factory/workshop or trade premises U/S 330, 331, 335, 336 Of Haryana Municipal Corporation act 1994
Section 330 : Factory, etc. not to be established without permission of Commissioner.
1) No person shall, without the previous permission in writing of the Commissioner, establish in any premises, or materially alter, enlarge or extend , any factory, workshop or trade premises, in which it is intended to employ steam, electricity, water or other mechanical power.
2)The Commissioner may refuse to give such permission, if he is of the opinion that the establishment, alteration, enlargement or extension of such factory, workshop or trade premises, in the proposed position would be objectionable by reason of the density of the population in the neighborhood thereof, or would be a nuisance to the inhabitants of the neighborhood.
Section 331: Premises not be used for certain purposes without licence .
1) No person shall use or permit to be used any premises for any of the following purposes without or otherwise than in conformity with the terms of a licence granted by the Commissioner in this behalf, namely:-
(a) any of the purposes specified in PART – I of the Second Schedule;
(b) any purpose which is, in the opinion of the Commissioner; dangerous to life, health or property or likely or create a nuisance;
(c) Keeping horses, cattle or other quadruped animals or birds for transportation, sale or hire or for sale of the produce thereof; or
(d) Storing any of the articles specified in Part – II of the Second Schedule except for domestic use of those articles:
Provided that Corporation may declare that premises in which the aggregate quantity of articles stored for sale does not exceed such quantity as may be prescribed by bye-laws in respect of any such articles, shall be exempted from the operation of clause (d).
(2) In prescribing the terms of a licence granted under this section for the use of premises as mills or iron yards or for similar purposes the Commissioner may, when he thinks fit, require the license to provide a space or passage within the premises for carts for loading and unloading purposes.
(3) The Corporation shall fix a scale of fees to be paid in respect of premises licensed under sub-section (1):
Section 335 : Eating houses, etc. not to be used without licence from Commissioner. –
(1) No person shall, without or otherwise than in conformity with the terms of a licence granted by the Commissioner in this behalf, keep any eating house, loading house, hotel, boarding house, tea shop, coffee house, cafe, restaurant, refreshing room or any place where the public are admitted for repose or for the consumption of any food or drink or any place where food is sold or prepared for sale.
(2) The Commissioner may at any time cancel or suspend any licence granted under sub-section (1) if he is of opinion that the premises covered thereby are not kept in conformity with the conditions of such licence or with the provisions of any bye-laws made in this behalf.
Section 336: Licensing and control of theatre, circuses and places of public amusement.
No person shall without or otherwise than in conformity with the terms of a licence granted by the Commissioner in this behalf, keep open any theatre, circus, cinema house, dancing hall or other similar place of public resort, recreation or amusement:
Provide that nothing in this section apply to private performances in any such place.
Municipal Corporation have the power to levy the fee for the licencing. Regarding fee please concerned Municipal Corporation .
How to Apply
Apply online and submit the below mentioned documents.